Sunday, July 12, 2009

scribbles

this is how i see you.
this is how i would surmise you.
if i could put words on you - this how i would describe you;
you are... beautiful.
beautiful, you are.
and you fill me with wonder
and you fill me with awe
and you're over and under, near and far
you are... beautiful.
beautiful, you are.
i've fallen fast in love with you
fast into knowing more of you.
gripping on to what i know is true
i'm so fast in love with you.
im falling deep in love with you
deeper than any ocean blue
depth that no death can hold me to
im so deep in love with you.
dance with me,
you know i'll be leaving soon
laugh with me,
thats what i need to get me through.
i dont need the stars, as pretty as they are...
to get me through the night, i'd rather have you right beside me
i know its early,
but come with me.
pack your bags, but hurry.
i need you beside.

No comments:

Post a Comment