Sunday, July 12, 2009

Year one.

My life began 2 years ago... well, my real life that is.
before last year I feel like I was living in such a fantasy world, such a bubble.
I felt like I had it all figured out... Life was so simple, so... effortless.
This past year has been filled with so many personal struggles and obstacles that have created who I am as a person... as a REAL person... as an individual.
no more hiding behind my friends or the person that I made myself out to be.
When I think back on my life then... Sometimes I'm envious of that person I once was.
She was so naive. Blind to what the world had to offer - good and bad.
Lately I've opened myself up to a whole new view of life itself.
I didn't mean to.. it just sort of.. happened.
Some days I feel comfortable with who I've become and the path that I'm choosing,
but most days I'm scared.
I get too worked up sometimes... I dig too deep.
I can never just see a situation at face value... and it often gets me into trouble with myself and with the people that I love.
I never used to be that way... but now I am a full-blown over analyzer. 

I'm tired!
g'night!

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment